Follow

you've been magically whisked away to YA novel land. pick your house allegiance:

skull rose is in the lead. y'all edge lords, i see ya

Show thread

fire mouse has taken the lead and skull rose is in third. wow. the night crew must just be the edgy crew.

Show thread

@popstar I'm not surprised skull rose is walking away with it, but I am surprised there are significant votes for the others

@popstar look, there are as many reasons to love a skull as there are skulls. And when you get that rose on there too? Pure class.

@popstar I have decided skull rose and blizzard vulture are sworn enemies.

@swiff @popstar See? It's obvious. Vultures are coming for those snooty bone asses.

@ljwrites @swiff @popstar meanwhile us fire mice are about to stage a comeback

@ljwrites @balrogboogie @swiff @popstar I feel like this is just going to turn into a rock, paper, scissors, Spock isn't it?

@balrogboogie @ljwrites @swiff @popstar Don't piss off vultures, we can digest ox bones *looks smug in Lammergeier*

@popstar it's me i'm the edgelord

but *skull rose* y'know

@c0debabe @popstar nah fire mouse is where it's at now

i'm out-edgelording you here 😎

@popstar the fact that they're all pretty much evenly spaced though means you've got a perfect formula tho
like I feel like with all other YA novels there's one faction that's objectively Cool and all the other ones are lame but these are all equally good

@wgahnagl i think thats probably because i (intentionally) didn't assign any values or morals to go along with them, so people make of it whatever they want. altho i do feel like certain categories attract certain people. don't see the glass cactus makin a fuss, for instance 👀

@popstar also glass cactus sounds like an absolutely fucking baller band name

@popstar Snow Vultures feel scrappy, i root for the underdogs

@popstar I'm in for blizzard vulture. No idea what we stand for but with imagery like that I am hype to find out

@hummingrain @popstar 90% of Blizzard Vultures signed up because it sounded cool and the other 10% were high

@ljwrites i appreciate you stoking the fires of house wars

@popstar oh some sort of fantasy setting, is it? I'll go with whatever has the most dead people.
Always trying to bring the cute to necromancy.

@popstar oh great, we're already at war? With birds?
Now I'm going to be even more afraid of open spaces.

@popstar I'm a wood rat in the Chinese cycle, so I'm voting for fire mouse!

@popstar I'm envisioning a tiny field house belching house-size flames. Or a mouse made of fire setting things alight in its path.

don't mind me, pkmn 

@popstar this post made me think about that there isn't a fire mouse pokémon to my knowledge. (I'm obviously not counting Cyndaquil as that is certainly not based on a mouse as the english translation of the early games would suggest)

@popstar I just want to be as unmanageablely pointy as possible but also maybe glittery

@popstar cannot believe how little love glass cactus is getting in the comments tbh. where are my fellow transparent succulent friends

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Rage.love

Generalist Hometown instance with a strong focus on community standards. No TERF, no SWERF, no Nazi, no Centrist.